Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MEETUPS Bangkok - DCBKK Meetup

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
544%
This meetup is about a month away: PM me here to let me know if you're in or out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
148%
This meetup is about a month away: PM me here to let me know if you're in or out.
Just send me a head count a couple days prior and I'll make sure that we can grab a table.

The place is normally slow but since the name change, price drop, and advertising push in the area it may start to get a bit busier.

Is the plan to stay there for a couple of hours or meet up there for a drink or two and then head down stairs to the beer garden (open air area with 15+ restaurants to choose from)?

Josh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
140%
I am not going to DCBKK but I will be in Bangkok. Would love to come to a meet-up.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
148%
Edit: Wednesday Night or Thursday night - the 14/15 would work best for me.

Either night. Do you have to be up early the 16th for DCBKK? If you'd like to stay out a bit then 14th may be better. It doesn't matter to me just let me know by the 13th.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
148%
Hey Jake, I'm interested in coming (we met at the Hong Kong meetup a couple of years ago). I tried to PM you but seems like you have messaging switched off. Anyways - add me to the list!
PMs should work. I just received one from someone else that said they were coming.

Looking forward to meeting again!

I'll shoot you a msg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.