The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Backlink Indexing Case Study

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Yeah, I'm mostly a lurker over there though, I think I only have 60 or 70 posts since I joined about a year ago.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

natlex

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2011
Canada
I had made a post at Comparison of backlink indexing services – Automated ways to help backlinks get indexed. | The Link Back comparing backlinking idnexer, nuclear link indexer, backlink energizer and doing bookmarks with sick submitter (this is before I bought BMD, I love it for bookmarks now...)

Anyway, backlink indexer was the clear winner for me following by backlink energizer. Ya it's probably expensive if you are going to use them for forum profile links but honestly I don't see the point for those...

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I tried zenno but I had a hard time getting a hang of it so yeah Im using ubot right now.

Hey, I just checked out the Ubot site today... I never realized that Ubot offered multi-threading! That's why I always thought Zenno had to be a superior tool; but now that I know Ubot does offer multi-threading (with the pro edition), I'm going to give it try. Thanks!

Dan Da Man

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 20, 2012
San Diego
Hey, I just checked out the Ubot site today... I never realized that Ubot offered multi-threading! That's why I always thought Zenno had to be a superior tool; but now that I know Ubot does offer multi-threading (with the pro edition), I'm going to give it try. Thanks!

Yeah its multi-threaded but I hear its like ten times slower then zenno. But, its a lot more user friendly.

Let me know how it goes :)

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Interesting thread, but aren't these techniques very black hat, and likely to get you banned (or severely penalized) in Google's index?

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I guess the best answer is, it depends on what your definition of "black hat" is.

To me, this type of linkbuilding is not black hat at all. Your definition may vary.
:tiphat:

Btbuzz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2012
backlinks

I would be very careful utilizing those scripts and services that blast links, spam, etc. for long term, legitimate commerce sites. Google is well aware and while you may see short term results, you also may end up getting blacklisted as well.

If you're just doing short term, affiliate stuff then it's fine but I wouldn't do it for my own ecommerce business.

even affl stuff id be carefu; them pandas and penguins are all ways hungry, one way links are best , meaning someone digs you, they link it. all that pyramid crap are trouble , Great content and interacting will be better in the long run, but we all get tempted to blast out that stuff and hope you'll rank. but like i said its trouble unless your well versed on seo tactics that produce results. inmho

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.