The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

6 Months to 6 Figures

For any book discussion

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Read TMF . Then stop reading and start doing.

Edit: Just googled the guy. Seems like the stereotypical wannabe personal development charlatan with no real success in the actual business world besides selling his snake oil "success package". A complete waste of interwebz space, like 99,9% of all personal development stuff.

Last edited:

JulianCarax

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2014
Germany
Unfortunately, I've read the first 70 pages of it. theag is right to the point, this guy seems like the typical sleezy salesman selling the dream of getting rich quick. Just looking at his "cv" I can't find anything astonishing that he's achieved (seems like he's in the infomercial business; e.g. he claims to have made 6-figures five years in a row - wow! ;)).

In the part that I've read he is constantly quoting and reurgitating stuff of famous self-improvement gurus like Tony Robbins without adding anything substantial to the table. Too much fluff for me. Better read TMF (again)!

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
havent read book but think he was a high earning direct sales guy for cutco knives

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UpEvil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jan 5, 2016
I read the book around the same time as TMF and liked it. I felt it complimentary as both books are written to spur people to action first and foremost. I felt that this book was a bit more soft than TMF though and feel TMF is definitely the stronger book. But Peter Voogd's book is useful. I think it comes down to the individual and how they apply the lessons imparted.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Listening on audiobook, really liked it, but it is a "feelgood" book.

This guy has deffently worked a lot on himself. I think his book sums up all his notes from the 100 best books he has read. It is a feelgood book that will motivate you to take action, nothing more.

Last edited:

halmerej

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 2, 2015
This book by Peter Voogd worth reading, is a good book? What is your opinion of that book?

Don't waste your money. I got the book hoping to learn something, but it was nothing but motivational guru bs.He's a professional speaker and book writer.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
Seeing "visionary" and "game changer" in the first sentence is enough to warrant a pass on this book.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
I got it free and couldn't get more than 20 pages in. SKIP

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
I inhaled this book around summer when I was at my lowest moments.

I kept notes.

I wrote with a fury never seen before, planning my future.

I even started taking action on the things that I have agreed on with myself.

And then day 4 passed and I got back to the proven TMF principles. I even re-read some TMF chapters for extra motivation.

Seriously, read Peter's book if you feel down, it will lift you up. Other than that it's kinda meh. It fails a lot to put you in a path.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Honest. I like the book, but the community group and Game Changer Academy is a whole lot better.John Lee Dumas, built his own product that was a big hit on Kickstarter learning about goal setting from Peter,so the information depends on how the reader applies it.I say NETWORK..NETWORK...NETWORK reading is fine but if you want a real life change find people who are where you want to be.Offer yourself as a student, a person with two ears, two eyes, two hands,one mind and a closed mouth.Read David Longs Built to lead.The big take.Do not come with your sense of entitlement and people will be more willing to help.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
G

GuestUserX09

I've been following Peter for years.

We had the chance to speak a couple of times, I love his humble approach to a game that is taken over by lavish showings.

His way of communicating is in fact cutting edge and makes me respect what he's doing even more, for example the AIP Mixtape.

The book in fact makes it sound easier than it is, but if you have the chance to watch a live stream of his or talk with him anywhere, it's easily apparent that he's genuinely obsessed with giving big value upfront and asking nothing in return.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.