The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cut of lawsuit verdict

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
Thanks. But I think I got the basics of it already. I did the wiki search before. But I didn't snap up what your point was. Now I got it though.

You're going to get involved with shitty people if you do a lawsuit lead gen biz, just how it is...lots of sidewalkers out there looking for a winning lottery ticket. At least know if they have a true claim when they approach you. (Probably should've said this to start!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
You're going to get involved with shitty people if you do a lawsuit lead gen biz, just how it is...lots of sidewalkers out there looking for a winning lottery ticket. At least know if they have a true claim when they approach you. (Probably should've said this to start!)
Yeah I know. And that's why I hesitate with the idea and like to get a partner. Also may not only get lottery ticket leads. But may also get shitty law firms and shitty lawyers. Not saying that they are shitty in general. But it doesn't seem like a simple business model to run a lead business.

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
Yeah I know. And that's why I hesitate with the idea and like to get a partner. Also may not only get lottery ticket leads. But may also get shitty law firms and shitty lawyers. Not saying that they are shitty in general. But it doesn't seem like a simple business model to run a lead business.

Yes, I was referring to both!

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Yes, I was referring to both!
Alright. Yeah. Really, rethinking this. And I doubt I can do this as a business. Because really got no passion for it.

Why do something you hate? I feel there are so many ways to make money. That you may as well find something that you love doing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Nah. I just start the company and find a CEO, or run an ad in a newspaper for co-founder. I think those are the best options for me. If I want to go at it on my own. I don't feel like giving away my idea for free.

But I got so many other ideas too. It's hard to know which one to pick and run with.
You just did. Anyone can go do this if they want.

Alright. Yeah. Really, rethinking this. And I doubt I can do this as a business. Because really got no passion for it.

Why do something you hate? I feel there is so many ways to make money. That you may as well find something that you love doing.
Because doing something you love always makes you happy.

And about the shitty people etc...

Lead qualification.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
You just did. Anyone can go do this if they want.
Yeah. You are right about that. I got some other ideas about this lawsuit lead stuff, but I doubt they are as useful as I think. You are right about the being happy part too. Don't know much about lead qualification.

But I just feel like not going with this. I got two other small projects that I will put in a few hours to each week. Projects, I feel good about doing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.