The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mungers 20 books to read...

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
The Way of the Superior Man.

By David Deida.

This book has turned my life by a complete 180. I am successful. Read the book, take a few pages into it. It will teach you the essence of masculine and feminine energy, how to observe it, and use it to your advantage.

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014

By David Deida.

This book has turned my life by a complete 180. I am successful. Read the book, take a few pages into it. It will teach you the essence of masculine and feminine energy, how to observe it, and use it to your advantage.

I've heard a lot about this book, but thats quite the review. I should probably get it.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
I've heard a lot about this book, but thats quite the review. I should probably get it.

I brushed it off initially as just some garbage, but after reading more articles of the original suggestor (Mark Redman who wrote Conquer Your Campus) I had to give it a shot. So I'm glancing over some pages and I read the first chapter, which is "Stop hoping for a completion of anything in life". He advises you to take an hour each day to dedicate to a unique activity, but with all of your intensity. So I chose football, basketball, and soccer, and I also picked some other, trivial things (anything is trivial, controlled folly - another term from Don Juan Castaneda, who wrote A Separate Reality; it's online for free, but don't forget to donate). Now I love football, and I've only been at it for two weeks. I still do basketball and some soccer, but I can't get my mind off that football. Then I read the next chapter, "Love, even if it hurts" - this chapter, amongst all of the other 1000 things I had attempted, was the missing key to getting over my ex. I then proceeded to wreck the squat rack with a PR.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser395

By David Deida.

I just downloaded it, will give it a read. Thank you for your suggestion.

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
Nice to see a couple Scottish influences.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K

By David Deida.

wow, didn't think people but would be open minded about this stuff. i believe masculine and feminine energy is a very real thing. you need best of both to thrive

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.