The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you like to know about me?

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
One of the people I met in my self employed digital marketing days, introduced me to about me your online business card. Just this year, I love it.and it is a way to greet others. So, I am testing to see if I can add links by choosing this so others can meet me and learn more about me. works well with Internet Explorer, Mozilla users' might have some problems I know I have to sometimes refresh before it opens. I think the developers were building it for IE.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Why are you so focused on people wanting to know you? I don't get it. I don't get this post.

On a side note, anybody that builds a website for IE is a moron.

Wade, it is more like a virtual business card, I don't know the facts on this, works with any browser, just crashes on Mozilla,when opening IE seems to work with the software better.I am not sure the reason .But Mozilla, didn't work with my virtual classrooms in college well either. Might just be an issue with them.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Wade, it is more like a virtual business card, I don't know the facts on this, works with any browser, just crashes on Mozilla,when opening IE seems to work with the software better.I am not sure the reason .But Mozilla, didn't work with my virtual classrooms in college well either. Might just be an issue with them.
And, well how about this.Ever, walk into someones' home unannounced? the air of awkwardness? or in a church or social function and not know anyone? what is the first thing you do? shake hands and introduce yourself.This is my business card online, nothing more than that.

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
Why are you so focused on people wanting to know you? I don't get it. I don't get this post.

On a side note, anybody that builds a website for IE is a moron.
Off topic, I've set up so many security DVRs in the last, and to be able to view them from your browser, you have to have IE.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I have one of those pages, but really didn't ever get to excited about it. If it's the same one I'm on, they just show pictures of stuff in their life. I think I've been on it three times. lol

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Great that real image is used, it is better than all these fake stock images of business people staring at their pens with amazement, wonder and creepy fake smile, like they just discovered fire.

However, people really care more about what value they can receive, what problems to you solve and how you can make their life better. Like a pack of seagulls, instead of screaming MINE, MINE, MINE, they are saying ME, ME, ME, ME.

Just an observation I had.

:)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...