The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your business compatible meals?

RisingStars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Sep 9, 2014
Germany
Hello,

I have a question for those who are working out constantly. I am 1,78m and only 71kg. ( I am 17 so its quite okay, but I want to build a lot more muscle)
I started to workout 1 year ago with 56kg at the same higth.
My main problem is, that I dont get enaught food.
Most days I am super busy and always on the run, so I dont have time to cook every day ( I am in school till 4 pm anyway so I need food from 7am-4pm. A lot food :D

How do you manage to keep a clean diet and still get stuff done a day?
I am not a good cook but I am willing to learn.

Only conditions:
-It should smell bad (cant do this to the people around me in the train or in school)
-It should taste atleast "ok" (I've ate chicken, rice and peas for MONTHS every day. No sauce.)
-Good to eat cold - I tried to cook fish or chicken and put it in a box but it tastes disgusting. Really dry somehow)

Thats it basically.
I dont really know how much meals a day I need. The only thing I know is that I will eat 180g oatmeal + fruits in the morning (well if nobody got a better advice for me )

Would be nice if you tell me how you manage to keep a great diet and work on your fastlane success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Business meals?

Normal food.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Sugar free rock star. Cigars, and Carpaccio and donuts.

Ma Co

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Apr 2, 2012
Vietnam
Try it the "Lazy Man's Way":
- Milk(or water)
- Oats
- Nuts, Almonds, Seeds
- Bananas, Apple, ...
- Bonus: Protein Powder, Cinnamon
- If you need tons of calories, add dark low sugar chocolate & pure peanut butter (no sugar or added stuff) - use hot water/milk

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
I have spent enough time tracking macros etc. so I can do a pretty decent job eyeballing a meal etc. If you are cutting intermittent fasting is great because you only have to plan 2 meals otherwise I try to eat 3 squares.

That being said I have found a few meals that I really like to eat and can eat pretty much every day. One is eggs. I love eggs, they are supper cheap, super quick to cook, and you can make them with almost anything plus you can eat them for any meal.

Eggs+bacon, Eggs+steak, Eggs+ham, Eggs+Sausage etc. are great for keto.
Eggs+toast, Eggs+hash browns, Eggs+ Sweet Potatoes, Eggs+Waffles, Eggs+french Toast, Eggs+pancakes, Egg+ left over pasta, etc. use your imagination the possibilities are endless.

Dinners are usually a piece of meat to fit you macros, protein+veggie+carb
steak+asparagus+potatoes, chicken+rice+broccoli pork+sweat potatoes+green beans etc.

I keep it simple, usually pan cook my meat takes about 10+-min meat to plate no more then 20min.

No need to make it complicated. Eating clean and healthy at its core is pretty simple and can be very cheap. Hope this helps

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Coffee + Intermittent Fasting.

I start eating between 2-5pm and eat until 9pm. Once you get used to intermittent fasting, you don't need as many calories and can function better than when you eat breakfast.

Note: my goal is to be successful. The less time I think about food, the more time I think about my work. If your goals are fitness oriented, then construct a diet around that. If your goals are business oriented then google intermittent fasting and read leangains.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.