The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Twin Cities MN Meetup

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Ok, time to do this again before winter comes. Something on or around November 7/8th?

Calling @Windsurfer, @amk, @MNentre, @DavidofMN, @nitrousflame, @Vigilante
@dabelge , @sambreaker20

Add any names if I forgot someone.

I am insanely busy right now, so plan it without me, and if I can make an appearance I would do so. Don't count on me right now though...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I don't have any! Since Vig is not going to be around, we should find something more centric to everyone, somewhere in St. Paul maybe to just grab a table and a drink or two?

amk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Mar 18, 2014
I'd be up for it. Depending when/where, anyways. I'm on the very southwest corner of Bloomington, so Prior Lake actually worked nicely for me. :)

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
It's not an organized group. Just set a date and location and those who can will show.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Last edited by a moderator:

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Last edited by a moderator:

MindfulDeb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 23, 2015
okay - let's see: 1. Who's interested in a meetup 2. Where people are located 3. Day best to schedule
Who's in?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
okay - let's see: 1. Who's interested in a meetup 2. Where people are located 3. Day best to schedule
Who's in?

Don't plan it around my schedule but keep me in the loop and if I can attend I will. My travel schedule over the next month is getting pretty crazy.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Who's in?

Always interested in a meetup. You should post an intro somewhere and get to know the forum members so you know who to tag here.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
So, what happened to this meet-up group? How active is the MN group? Regular meetings..whenever?

Sporadic meetups. It was never formal, I suppose I could have made it a monthly thing--and it certainly isn't structured in any way, just show up and b.s. for a couple hours. The point to the first one was for me to just get out of the house and meet some local entre's.

As you can see from my last attempt to get the group together, we're all pretty busy and it's hard to get the group to decide on a date. If you pick a location, date and time, though, people will get there if they can.

Shari

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 4, 2016
Hi - looks like it's been a while since there was a Twin Cities Meetup. Any interest in scheduling one this month or next?

Shari

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 4, 2016
Our dear leader moved to Florida, so we are wondering through the snow.

Take some time to let us get to know you a bit more, watch this thread for updates.

That being said @nitrousflame @DavidofMN
Thanks @randomnumber314! Will do. I'm definitely new to this forum having just finished reading the Fastlane Millionaire book this week thanks to the recommendation of my friend @Kung Fu Steve. Look forward to getting to know everyone better and perhaps meeting some day. If there's some way I can be of help, just let me know.

SES93

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
May 23, 2016
Minnesota
I'm new to the forum and interested in a meetup. I'm in Woodbury and happy to coordinate!
Is there still an interest in this?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.