The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

University student from Vancouver, BC

ebms

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 27, 2014
British Columbia
Hi everyone,

I'm finally making my introduction to the forum after lurking for six months.

A little about me
- I am a third year psychology and labour studies student at a commuter school
- I run a poker club on campus and host tournaments for charity

My projects

- I have made $500 so far this month using paid traffic on one website. Adwords cost me $135 so my profit is currently $365. Thank you to @Andy Black whose thread on exact match really boosted my site's performance.
- I am importing new products for resale on eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist based on @MichaelGrey's epic progress thread. Over the summer I bought samples of a few items that are taking too long to flip but I will double my money if the rest of the stock sells.

Goals
- Short term: Make cash through seasonal opportunities
- Long term: Own multiple rental properties. This is hard as the housing market here is nuts compared to everywhere else. Solution: move... eventually.

Thanks for reading! I hope I can be an active member and a valuable contributor to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Nice to meet you fellow Vancouver-dweller ;) May the odds be forever in your favour.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Nice one man, keep it up...and always keep growing

G

GuestUser140

Over the summer I bought samples of a few items that are taking too long to flip but I will double my money if the rest of the stock sells.

Learn from this. If you have the patience and are willing to wait / can see it sell, do that. Next time, buy something popular. It's better to have demand on your side than low purchase prices. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...