The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Journey to Freedom

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

DeletedUser19

I am back on the forum. This time I am serious, though. And more mature. I managed to overcome my depression. Well, almost ...but I am on my way.

I started learning copywriting earlier this year. And I am more than ready to start. You only learn by doing anyway.

This is the goal of this thread: To document my progress and hold myself accountable.

My goal: Move out of my parents' house into an apartment by January 1st, 2015.
Money needed to accomplish my goal: $1500.
The plan: Sell my copywriting services.

I will start for cheap to gain experience and and get testimonials.

I am not ruling out other options like partnering with people who have good products ...but I gotta start somewhere. And this will get the ball rolling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser19

Recreated my habit of daily writing. At least I am doing something that's not a complete waste of time.

Yes. I admit. I do fill my days with unproductive activities that lead me no closer to my goal. Awareness and honesty come first. Before I improve, I need to know where I am at.

When I look at how I spend my days. Oh man. It's unbelievable how I fill my time with total bullshit and "being busy." And some people will say that's productive. It's not. And reading about it is not taking action. Yep, browsing websites that are related to my goal is a time waster. Most people on this forum will never reach the fastlane because they are too busy reading about it. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Ok. New rules. No internet unless I am taking productive action. No browsing the internet at all. The only exception is this thread and a task related to my goal (getting and communicating with clients, copywriitng research, and stuff like that...). This is an internal commitment to myself, not just willpower.

It's not that I am quitting the internet. Far from it. I will probably reintroduce my "do nothing time" for later in the day after I get important stuff done. Only after I achieve my number one goal, though.

As for actually getting things done... maybe I should start blocking out 2-3 hours first thing in the morning to complete my most important task (or project) of the day like Tim Ferriss and Leo Babauta recommend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.