The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

- Free copywrite service -

Marketing, social media, advertising

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I want to practice my copywrite skills.

Titles
Slogans
Landing Page text
Catchphrase
Whatever!

Maybe you even need help finding a great domain name.

Help me help you and throw some work my way! :)

Thanks for your consideration.

EDIT : I AM TOO BUSY NOW WITH THREE OFFERS. WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED I CAN HELP YOU. CHECK BACK LATER FOR YOUR FREE COPYWRITE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Wow! That was quick.

I've replied via pm.

No more work till I get this first assignment done. Thanks.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
As I am waiting for a response back on my first test. I might be able to slot in time for someone else.

One at a time.

Next!

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I am on my mobile and I somehow doubled my post.

As I said before ^

Free copywrite

Let me get some training in.

Thanks

alanchavez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 14, 2012
Brownsville
Awesome!
I don't really need my copy written, but to reviewed.
I'm working on the landing page, but I'm planning to upload it tonight.
You're awesome, thanks!

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Awesome!
I don't really need my copy written, but to reviewed.
I'm working on the landing page, but I'm planning to upload it tonight.
You're awesome, thanks!

Allow me to review it before you go live.... I've got some time to get my creative thinking cap on. :)

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Alty

When you've got a moment, if you could check out psychologydegree.info and let me know if you can tidy up some of the copy I'd appreciate it.

Dang, can't give you speed yet - I need to spread the love, apparently!

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Alty

When you've got a moment, if you could check out psychologydegree.info and let me know if you can tidy up some of the copy I'd appreciate it.

Dang, can't give you speed yet - I need to spread the love, apparently!

No problem Amail.

Will have a look this weekend and get straight back to you.

Until I have cleared up the above 3 requests to a more than satisfactory level, no more requests please.

alanchavez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 14, 2012
Brownsville
Thanks Alty,
Alty helped me a lot during setting up my langing page, he changed the way I wrote many things on my landing page, and he did an excellent job.
I am pretty sure his copy will convert many visitors into members, even though I'm on the validation stage of my project, his copy will certainly improve the results.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Thanks Alty,
Alty helped me a lot during setting up my langing page, he changed the way I wrote many things on my landing page, and he did an excellent job.
I am pretty sure his copy will convert many visitors into members, even though I'm on the validation stage of my project, his copy will certainly improve the results.

No problem. I enjoyed it! :)

Anybody else?

Stam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 3, 2012
Norway, Oslo
Great work so far! :)

Catchy title, and under title for my salespage + changes. Waiting for more, recommended! This could be your way of bootstrapping your first fastlane business! ;)

Jax

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Yes please! I am learning everything from scratch including SEO- I am at the beginning of it all really and I never know what to write so I would definately appreciate you taking a look at my site...
Just to let you know I am in the process of creating MP3s to sell via my site ( the starting point of passive income I hope) so it's not completed and I am planning to add in subpages for the different issues I cover. Hypnotherapy Anxiety Weight Loss Smoking Gastric Hypno Band - Introduction If you have the time I'd be very appreciative ;-)

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Yes please! I am learning everything from scratch including SEO- I am at the beginning of it all really and I never know what to write so I would definately appreciate you taking a look at my site...
Just to let you know I am in the process of creating MP3s to sell via my site ( the starting point of passive income I hope) so it's not completed and I am planning to add in subpages for the different issues I cover. Hypnotherapy Anxiety Weight Loss Smoking Gastric Hypno Band - Introduction If you have the time I'd be very appreciative ;-)

OK, I look forward to helping you!

No more until I finish this job.

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
This is awesome! If you need some help, Alty, I am willing to do the same.
I have always made music and in my 'field' I am known for catchy hooks. In my education I got the opportunity to learn a bit of advertisement. I see how ten years of daily writing songs makes me good at this. It's a shift in writing but a lot of it stays the same progress.

This is NOT to offer the SAME in your thread Alty. This is your idea. I am only willing to help you do it. Maybe using skype? To brainstorm together? I don't need money for it, it just seems a fun activity to do!

PM me :)

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
This is awesome! If you need some help, Alty, I am willing to do the same.
I have always made music and in my 'field' I am known for catchy hooks. In my education I got the opportunity to learn a bit of advertisement. I see how ten years of daily writing songs makes me good at this. It's a shift in writing but a lot of it stays the same progress.

This is NOT to offer the SAME in your thread Alty. This is your idea. I am only willing to help you do it. Maybe using skype? To brainstorm together? I don't need money for it, it just seems a fun activity to do!

PM me :)

Hi Skys,

That is very noble of you.

Writing copy is an extremely personalised thing to do. There is a personality that shines through in the writing. If we were two people working on one script then that is likely to cause an imbalance in the flow (of the copy) which could confuse readers.

Confusion is absolutely the last thing you need when copywriting!

So, on that basis, as cold hearted as it sounds, I'm afraid, I have to be alone.

Please do make your own thread if you'd like to have a crack, I have no qualms with that. But remember, copywriting is not about being smart, it's about getting readers to take action.

And BTW! If you really are interested in learing about copywriting (it is fun! :)), I can pm you some suggestions and learning references that were given to me by some pros.

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
Not cold. Just honoust. I understand the personality aspect of writing.

Good luck with your projects

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Alty has taken my boring, pedestrian eBay listing copy and supercharged it! I would never have thought to write it the way he's suggested, and it's so eye-catching I'm afraid I'll be sued for some kind of unfair advantage clause!

If you think you might need copywriting help, then you do. And Alty's your man, hands down.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.