The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you should buy a home as early as possible.

Hello_World1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
May 6, 2024
Arizona, USA
My experience might be wholly anecdotal, but I feel like owning a home has helped with the control aspect of my life. When me and the husband moved from our parents' homes in 2019, an apartment in AZ was $1000. Then $1500, then $2000, then $2300. We realized we were playing catch up and it was digging into our time and energy to keep renting. (our original $1200 rent was $2600 when we bought our house and jumped ship for a $1800 mortgage.)

I am a science type, so I feel like the more variables that keep shifting around, the harder it will be to gain any kind of clarity on what your next step should be. It's like shooting a moving target from a moving platform. For us, hopping off the "rental increase cycle" was pivotal for us to STOP focusing so much of our energy on constantly increasing our intrinsic value every 12 months to keep our budget financially sound.

I'm sure this area of Pinal County will explode and blossom in the next 5-10 years, and the value of our home will go up. But value gained aside, we just needed a solid foundation where we could exercise control of as many variables as possible as we climb.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.