The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is moving to a new country a start in your fastlane life?

Idea threads

Spyros12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 8, 2023
Hello fastlaners, I really wanted to share a thought with you and a feedback can really help.Do you think that moving in a completely new country alone, could help accomplishing the fastlane life?
Many times , I find myself getting distracted from my goals due to the environment im involved in always thinking to leaving my country forever.What are your thoughts on this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 17, 2022
Do you think that moving in a completely new country alone, could help accomplishing the fastlane life?
It depends entirely on how you plan to behave in your new environment.

For some people, this has been a life-changing experience.

But for most, once the novelty wears off, they are astonished to discover that they are having the exact same problems as they did in the previous place.

Wherever you go - there you are. You cannot hide from yourself.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hello fastlaners, I really wanted to share a thought with you and a feedback can really help.Do you think that moving in a completely new country alone, could help accomplishing the fastlane life?
Many times , I find myself getting distracted from my goals due to the environment im involved in always thinking to leaving my country forever.What are your thoughts on this?
You can fix your distraction by changing the place you live and people you hang out.

But I don’t see why it has to be a new country.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.