The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

anarcho-jamaican

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 12, 2024
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I read. Highly entertaining. surprisingly wasn't that hard to read despite being over 500 pages long and dealing with relatively dense topics. Prolly the biggest take away was the emphasis on providing actual value. getting money isn't just about getting to people to buy because you are just good at something. you have to substantially help them in such a way that they value more than what they are paying you. simple and self-evident once pointed out but before you kind of operate like getting money is an end rather than a derivative result. It also comes in handy that he points out a goal oriented philosophy I can get behind. Like the value you produce and the means of giving it can just be learned.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David Gomez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 13, 2024
WTF!!! MJ DeMarco summarizing all the personal development books in one book and also explains how to become the main provider for your family.
a true great

justrob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 11, 2024
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Read it! Thank you MJ, Amazing book. Changed my family's life.

jahelmie

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
May 13, 2011
Missouri
Bought Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape (paperback version) last Friday May 17th. Came in Saturday the 18th. Bought the Unscripted audio for my fiancé. I just finished reading Unscripted 5 minutes ago. I have so many books on finance and other entrepreneur books that I try reading and a lot times I just get bored of them and they take me months to read or sick of their methods of acquiring wealth in your late 50's and I end up putting them down. I was extremely excited when I came back to this forum and saw that MJ DeMarco had written more books. Millionaire Fastlane blew my world up. I can't put your books down, Mj! Still familiarizing myself with the forum to put my "read it" badge on my profile for the Fastlane, and Unscripted . Thank you for the books. They have changed my way of thinking dramatically. Going to steady myself and read the The Great Rat Race Escape at slower pace. I will add an hour of reading in the morning and the evening on my goal sheet so that I can accomplish more goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

C.Craigie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 25, 2024

View attachment 14816

read it, another great read and breakdown of things and harsh truths we all need to understand in order to become successful.

random_username

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Mar 19, 2024
I've finally read Unscripted , I particularly like hyper reality concept, that's something that I see all day every day. I've referred to it as pendulums in my head for years, based on another book I read.

I do have 2 minor criticisms, or maybe just comments. First is that it's too long for someone who already read TMF . Second is that the whole book went overboard with naming every little thing, and I definitely don't understand the main illustration what even is that supposed to be. When I first read TMF , CUL confused me a lot, because those words are hard to translate into my language, and thus just confused me. After sitting on it I understood what it meant, but it's not the same easiness as terms like Fastlane, Slowlane or Hyperreality. Unscripted , especially second part is full of those moments, just too much acronyms and names that add confusion.

If this was a review site, I would rate it 3/5. Content inside is solid, but you have to dig for it. It's probably better for people to just reread TMF.

GlynnRainn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 20, 2024
Just finished listening to Unscripted for the first time. About to give it a second go. I quite enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the story in Wealth Exposed.

stephenmurphy

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2024

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.