The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help with starting

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
How do you test your business idea. What can I run my idea through to figure out if it’s is garbage or not?
How do you find out if the meal you cooked is good and tasty? Exactly, you give it to people and let them try it.

The same goes for testing ideas, you have to create something or be able to explain it well enough then find the people you were thinking about (who have the problem your idea provides a solution to) when you were creating the solution and give them your solution, they will tell you everything you need to know.

Just in case you get stuck with getting people to tell you what they think about your solution - not getting any response is also a response.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Dec 9, 2016
How do you test your business idea. What can I run my idea through to figure out if it’s is garbage or not?
Do it for free and try to keep them as a paying customer.

Example.

I run a windowcleaning company.

We did a campaign in the local newsletter.

"Business name" wants to clean all the windows for free in "my area"

Nice article about us.

Results 630! Reactions
And we gained close to 200 new paying customers.

Everybody can apply this but nobody dares.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.