The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Worth Investing?

Jessica1q

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 2, 2020
Canada
Hi Everyone i from India Hope you can give advice i am planning to buy degree certificate from legit University cuz i dropped out and preparing on complete oppsite feild (cybersecurity as Pentester) Whether How skilled You are U got have degree if Not they dont even give time to interview As i learned from my fellow members so At present I preparing for certification (oscp) its High-Valued along with that degree should be but its heavy price 65k Am i making right decision Hope U can use Help Out

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Does it hurt your heart to cheat? And if you can buy a degree without doing the work, who else is buying? Is the university itself selling the degrees or is an INSIDERS swindle? How many of these fake degrees will be out there? Will there be any value to that piece of paper in the future? And, one more question... can you get in legal problems over this?????

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
INR or USD

is it Bachelor's or master's degree or just a certification.
just ask a lawyer this hypothetical question, will there be legal troubles. (I am sure they won't mind answering for 1000 rs)

if just a certification then no one cares.

and once done with graduation don't repeat this to anyone, that's how you get into trouble. also don't tell anyone about the university.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can someone translate?

I'm guessing English is your second language so I'm not being terse.

But is sounds like you want to steal (buy) a degree, but not actually study for it.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Can someone translate?

I'm guessing English is your second language so I'm not being terse.

But is sounds like you want to steal (buy) a degree, but not actually study for it.
I can be wrong but here goes what I understood.

you can get a legit college degree without giving the exam and all and it will even be signed and approved by the government at a cost.(grey area).

I actually know a friend who knows a person who can arrange the fake degrees, which means a degree is legit but you don't have to waste the time of your life.

I know it is there in India and dubai.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
INR or USD
is it Bachelor's or master's degree or just a certification.
just ask a lawyer this hypothetical question, will there be legal troubles. (I am sure they won't mind answering for 1000 rs)

if just a certification then no one cares.

and once done with graduation don't repeat this to anyone, that's how you get into trouble. also don't tell anyone about the university.
Here in the USA, we have people going to jail and paying big fines for paying to get their kids into major universities. That's what I was thinking about when I asked if you could be setting yourself up for legal problems...

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
INR or USD

Here in the USA, we have people going to jail and paying big fines for paying to get their kids into major universities. That's what I was thinking about when I asked if you could be setting yourself up for legal problems...
I don't know for sure, but in india if you don't get caught red handed then its legit. And if anyone finds out then university gets in trouble as students are long gone.

Just consult a lawyer of the country you are going to buy that degree.

The last thing you want is to be a part of scandal.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.