The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which studies should I choose ??

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hello dear Fastlaners!

I'll have to choose in one month which studies I should choose.

I have to choose between 2 possibilities:

1) A "classe prépa". It is a 2/3 years hard working class with a big exam at the end to enter "grandes écoles" (Prestigious economy universities). Salary at the end: 50k€. But I would have no time to work on a side business during the 2/3 first years.

2) A "école post bac". I would go directly in a economy university. It is less prestigious and the salary at the end would be near 40k€. BUT I would have time to work on a side business.

I have the feeling choice 1 would just make me lose 2 years of my life and could have health repercussions.

What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EternalX

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 10, 2017
FR
Hello dear Fastlaners!

I'll have to choose in one month which studies I should choose.

I have to choose between 2 possibilities:

1) A "classe prépa". It is a 2/3 years hard working class with a big exam at the end to enter "grandes écoles" (Prestigious economy universities). Salary at the end: 50k€. But I would have no time to work on a side business during the 2/3 first years.

2) A "école post bac". I would go directly in a economy university. It is less prestigious and the salary at the end would be near 40k€. BUT I would have time to work on a side business.

I have the feeling choice 1 would just make me lose 2 years of my life and could have health repercussions.

What do you think?
Hey,

You can attend the same school as the one who has done preparatory class if you are one of the best of the "free" university (since you live in France,maybe for the non-French people a little bit more explanation would be needed haha)

The program is called "parallel admissions" and let people that have a level of bac+2 or bac+3 another way to enter the same cursus as the other group.

This is what I chose to do in order to have the time to both work on my future projects and also still have the opportunity to join those big schools

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hey,

You can attend the same school as the one who has done preparatory class if you are one of the best of the "free" university (since you live in France,maybe for the non-French people a little bit more explanation would be needed haha)

The program is called "parallel admissions" and let people that have a level of bac+2 or bac+3 another way to enter the same cursus as the other group.

This is what I chose to do in order to have the time to both work on my future projects and also still have the opportunity to join those big schools
You're right. I will take a look at this possibility and maybe try to convince my parents :rofl:.

And it is so complicated and confusing even for French people that I can't imagine for non French people :happy:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.