The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats happening and a new me ?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Jzoom

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 27, 2017
Main street
Hi ya'll
Real quickly now! : I went from making about 50k a year to 120k and still going - long days ,lots of hours of work - But...
Im beging to feel the avandoned of friends due to my "new " life I mean new cars, nice things,trips ,etc plus no time to mingle It was a very hard decition but I read once In 5 years would tou celebraring or giving excuses?
So I decided to cbange my ways and is paying of .
I realized now that J may be going throug a transition from having "little" to more ? I djd try to show the how I done it but ... they are not willig to step foward, what do I do ? Leave them behind , apologize for my sucess, move foward with no apologies, shut my mouth no more advice,find new friends,or just let it happen?
If yiu have been there when you started to feel weird and see that yiu are getting lonly ,how did you or arw yo u dealung with it ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
I didn't finish reading your post, but I can still tell you what your current #1 priority should be:

Improve your F*cking writing and language skills.

Nobody here will take you seriously or quite frankly, give a shit about what your posting if you can't write legibly.

From what I can tell, English may not be your native tongue. That however, makes it even more important that you improve your control over the language...

Also, what is the point of this post? Sounds to me like you are bragging about bringing in money which tons of guys on this forum probably laugh about. Beyond that I'm honestly not really sure what you said so I won't keep criticizing, although I'm sure it may be warranted.

I suggest reading the books this forum was built on, their lessons may prove especially valuable to you.

Sorry, /end rant. <3

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.