The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would real money do to you?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Valhalla

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Mar 6, 2019
After living in SE Asia for years, trips to Thailand with visiting friends revealed to me (and them) that they were a complete degenerate who could not resist what this new world had to offer. With this anecdotal shite and the common wisdom that money makes you more of what you already are, where will you land when you hit that income you're gunning for? I know I say to myself that I will be an even better person, stay with my wife, donate give it all to charity etc. but who knows if I'd squander billions in a documentary-worthy fashion.

I'm positive someone in this forum has terrible/awesome intentions for their future fortune and I'm dying to hear about it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.