The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What kind of sales jobs can an 18 year old get.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
I love talking and I love listening even more. So I will be happy of any responses here, I will try to respond as soon as possible.

So I'm finishing school soon. I have good English knowledge and my sales knowledge is keep getting bigger and I know I could sell almost anything. Give me a few days to get to know the product and to get my potential prospects and it's ON

So do you have any idea where can I search for a sales job, I live in Europe currently.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
I love talking and I love listening even more. So I will be happy of any responses here, I will try to respond as soon as possible.

So I'm finishing school soon. I have good English knowledge and my sales knowledge is keep getting bigger and I know I could sell almost anything. Give me a few days to get to know the product and to get my potential prospects and it's ON

So do you have any idea where can I search for a sales job, I live in Europe currently.
I like your confidence and that's great to move forward.

Maybe you can try and sell stuff on your own? If you can, you can keep 100% profit which is better than a commission based job.

Or maybe affiliate marketing? Home - ClickBank

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
I like your confidence and that's great to move forward.

Maybe you can try and sell stuff on your own? If you can, you can keep 100% profit which is better than a commission based job.

Or maybe affiliate marketing? Home - ClickBank

YES,
Thanks for giving me a different perspective. I just buy and sell... I don't know why but I never thought about it from this way.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Sell Sava Tires dropshipping them to whole Europe!

But build your connections while still in school!

For example scooter tires are a good starting point!

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Selling is only half the equation; prospecting, finding & qualifying potential customers is the other half.
You can look on job boards OR you can look for companies/industries you want to work with.

When you find one, read their publicly available information, website, advertising, social media pages, annual reports ~ that's a goldmine of info.

Find their pain points, areas where they can improve, where you can help them.

Put a proposal together (your job application), find the relevant decision maker & sell yourself & your solution.

In other words you're giving them a solution to a problem they didn't know they had, that's adding value.
You can name your price as it's likely you'll be the only one approaching them, a value-driven sale.

Or you can go to job boards, apply for an existing vacancy with all the other applicants & then it's down to how you look on paper & your salary expectations, a price-driven sale.

Either way, you need work on prospecting. You could go the numbers route & bang out 200 calls a day in a call centre or you could focus on quality & put together high value deals.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida

I will give you a sales job. Message me.

YoungBroward

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 15, 2016
I know I could sell almost anything. Give me a few days to get to know the product and to get my potential prospects and it's ON
This is the exact mindset I went into my sales job with, boy was I wrong. I worked at a dealership when I was 18.

You will quickly realize truly how mediocre your sales skills are (even if you think you would be good).
I think getting a sales job was one of the best things that happened to me. It opened my eyes to how much I really need to learn it.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Selling is only half the equation; prospecting, finding & qualifying potential customers is the other half.
You can look on job boards OR you can look for companies/industries you want to work with.

When you find one, read their publicly available information, website, advertising, social media pages, annual reports ~ that's a goldmine of info.

I agree prospecting is the most important and finding something that will be valuable to a the customer.

Either way, you need work on prospecting. You could go the numbers route & bang out 200 calls a day in a call centre or you could focus on quality & put together high value deals.

If you combine hard work and smart work you make wonders.
Thanks

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Sell Sava Tires dropshipping them to whole Europe!

But build your connections while still in school!

For example scooter tires are a good starting point!

*Snap* added to the ideas collection.

Jokes aside, I love your thinking will definitely look into it. Maybe this will be my fastlane entry who knows.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
This is the exact mindset I went into my sales job with, boy was I wrong. I worked at a dealership when I was 18.

You will quickly realize truly how mediocre your sales skills are (even if you think you would be good).
I think getting a sales job was one of the best things that happened to me. It opened my eyes to how much I really need to learn it.

I believe that you radiate some kind of power when you are confident and ready and I'm sure others fell that on you. I don't want to tell myself things that will crush my confidence and I understand with your reply you wanted to say that there is A LOT more to learn. I have enough knowledge in my head that I am confident in starting and doing it not meaning that I have enough knowledge to be the best out there you know what I mean.

I think sales job will be a huge step into my business carer as well.
How long did it take for you to get your first sale?
How much of you approach did you change from the start to the first sale?
Did you read any books about it before?

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
I believe that you radiate some kind of power when you are confident and ready and I'm sure others fell that on you. I don't want to tell myself things that will crush my confidence and I understand with your reply you wanted to say that there is A LOT more to learn. I have enough knowledge in my head that I am confident in starting and doing it not meaning that I have enough knowledge to be the best out there you know what I mean.

I think sales job will be a huge step into my business carer as well.
How long did it take for you to get your first sale?
How much of you approach did you change from the start to the first sale?
Did you read any books about it before?

Don't tell yourself things that will crush your confident but don't be delusional either.

If you think you are great at selling but haven't a thing- buddy sorry to break it to you but you are nowhere right now. But you are headed in the right direction - you need to practice it to become great. You need to fail at it to become great. Just don't expect too much from yourself.

If you do, the first time you fail may end up being your last because you will feel terrible, and instead of learning from it you will procrastinate.

And yes reading books is essential because you learn from the mistakes of others. Plenty of great books out there-search up the forum and you will find them. It will help you alot.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Insurance or real estate.

-potential for high ticket market
-less vulnerable to technological replacement
-Entry barrier is time..to accumulate your first group of customers. You are young. Not an issue.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.