The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to add major brand to my e-commerce store but they rejected me

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Hi,

I have been owning an e-commerce for about 15 months now and up until now I have been selling generic products on a very specific niche and some of my own branded products (same niche). Products come from China and I resell them, pretty straight forward. I am improving SEO, have a good following on social network and although I have a big margin of improvement I cannot complain too much as sales are coming in (please note that I also have a day job, so I do this part time - working from home full time makes this easier to manage).

Looking at ways to expand the business and take it to the next level I have been contacting a leading brand in the sector and asked for a catalog to resell their products. They reviewed my website and replied that the price range and quality of my products cannot compare with theirs and that basically they do not want me to resell their products. This has been really a slap in the face but I can take it.
I contacted a second leading brand (twice) and they didn't even bother to reply.

Now I would appreciate some advise on how to take it from here in order to expand my business. I have a few ideas but prefer to hear your expert opinion first.

Thank you so much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.