The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tying to better my life as well as others.

Dillon H.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 6, 2020
Kentucky
Hello! My name is Dillon and here's my story. I'm 23 and I live in Kentucky and right now I'm currently working on starting my own business. Why would I want to try to start my own business? To gain control over my life. I have a GREAT family and I couldn't have asked for better parents but I don't want to be in their positions. Allow me to explain more..My mom went to college to get a nursing degree and she makes good money but yet she hates her job. It's very physically demanding and she has to work 12 hour shifts which is not something I want to put up with. My dad dint go to college and is a mechanic but has a terrible boss and co-workers. (almost everyone can relate I'm sure) My brother went to college and got a degree in IT and did end up getting a great job making 60k a year. A few months later he was laid off..so much for job security (this was before Covid). Right now they are telling me what I should do with my life when they hate theirs. Sorry I'm not sorry but no matter how much I love my parents and I do love them greatly. I'm not going to take that much life advice from someone who's in a position that I don't want to be in. Maybe I should write a book about those view points because I have three while some other people only have two, haha. I have already started building it and I have already learned two big things, the books helping with these lessons. 1. Just go and start it. This was probably my first big hurtle I've had to overcome and even though my business isn't up yet it has taught me to go out and try. 2. Make sure you put your costumers first and that you are bring value to their lives. I'll try my best to post my success as well as my failures and to who anyone who reads this I wish you all a great fortune.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
What business are you going to start?

And what are they telling you to do with your life?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...