The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TTR - introduction

TTR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 18, 2020
France
Hello everyone, after a few years of lurking I finally decided to join, here's my intro.

I am a 30 years old male from France.
I used to be a professional poker player.
I loved it, it was fun and profitable for a while, but it became a grind over the years and my love for it disappeared.

So I decided to turn to entrepreneurship.

I've read @MJ DeMarco books, The Millionaire Fastlane opened my eyes to what is possible and Unscripted helped me tremendously with the process mindset.
Thanks for your work MJ, it really had a positive impact on my life.

I always have been good with computers which helped me decide to go the software route.
I started to learn to code in 2015, it took me longer than I expected to be comfortable with my skills.
(Thanks to impostor syndrome, action faking for sure, and two motorcycle accidents (hit by a drunk driver, then hit by a dude looking at his cellphone)
A thread I saw here is right.. DUMP THE BIKE !

I recently saw the two great posts made by @GrayCode on his software journey, his story and @csalvato advices motivated me to keep going, I want to thank them both for this.

What I am currently doing:

- Looking for a remote dev job to pay the bills & help with my side projects.
- Started freelancing, got my first clients and built an app for them. @Lex DeVille and @Fox have amazing posts about freelancing if you are interested.
- Building a SaaS, really close to MVP and I will launch soon. I might make a progress/execution thread about it to give back to this amazing forum.

I joined the forum to connect with other unscripted entrepreneurs so if you have questions, don't hesitate !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...