The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Suggestions on Podcasts or other digital sources for daily motivation?

Anything related to matters of the mind

MBarnott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 4, 2019
Hey all,

I start and end each day with reading interviews from Tools of Titans (killer book!) and was wondering if you guys had some suggestions for bite sized chunks of motivational material. I'd love to have some digital option to listen to for when I'm driving, walking and working out that can add some value to that time. Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

I find too much information distracting. I'd suggest finding books that help you and recapping them often. Apply the knowledge from a select number of books and create summary sheets until you have all the information you need (which might be less than you realise) in your mind constantly.

The Power of Now by Eckart Tolle made me realise how much of my time was being wasted on what I don't yet know, what the future may or may not bring, and insecurities from the past. I'd definitely recommend checking that out :)

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I find too much information distracting. I'd suggest finding books that help you and recapping them often. Apply the knowledge from a select number of books and create summary sheets until you have all the information you need (which might be less than you realise) in your mind constantly.

The Power of Now by Eckart Tolle made me realise how much of my time was being wasted on what I don't yet know, what the future may or may not bring, and insecurities from the past. I'd definitely recommend checking that out :)

Agree 100%. Re-listening The Power of Now as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MBarnott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 4, 2019

Thanks I've heard of it but haven't read it myself.. I'll get it tonight

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Jocko Willink. Some podcasts are great, some are a little boring but his motivational rants are awesome.

The Power of Now is great but the if the Audio Book catches you off guard the tone could put you to sleep in minutes!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.