The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Successful Mortgage Banker 14 Years. International Healer (Freelancing) 5 Years. Entrepreneur Day 1.

Featherdarling

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 7, 2020
Alaska
Hi everyone! My name is Carol and am halfway through with Mj's Unscripted book and I have to say, I love his no BS approach. It really aligns with me. Anywho, a little background about me. I had a very successful career as a mortgage banker, my life turned upside in 2015 when I was able to save someone's life by a dream. Decided to quit cushy lifestyle to follow said Universal nudges and leads which led me around the world. I now split my time between Eastern Europe and the States (currently writing from Kosovo, where we don't have any confirmed cases of Coronavirus or one Chinese restaurant, odd right?). I've spent the last five years focusing and honing all of my innate extrasensory gifts and how I can be of service. And now, finally I am ready to build. I've sacrificed a lot to get to this point and everyday is really day 1 for me. I don't care how far advanced I may be in one particular subject or not and/or who my clients are, I am a forever student of life. Humility is underrated. I'm am now looking to expand what I know to the masses as I am gifted in certain niche areas. So Hi everyone and @MJ DeMarco! Or as they say here, 'Qa bone!' (Albanian).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Carol, appreciate the intro!!

Aussie Dan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 16, 2019
Bunbury WA
Hi everyone! My name is Carol and am halfway through with Mj's Unscripted book and I have to say, I love his no BS approach. It really aligns with me. Anywho, a little background about me. I had a very successful career as a mortgage banker, my life turned upside in 2015 when I was able to save someone's life by a dream. Decided to quit cushy lifestyle to follow said Universal nudges and leads which led me around the world. I now split my time between Eastern Europe and the States (currently writing from Kosovo, where we don't have any confirmed cases of Coronavirus or one Chinese restaurant, odd right?). I've spent the last five years focusing and honing all of my innate extrasensory gifts and how I can be of service. And now, finally I am ready to build. I've sacrificed a lot to get to this point and everyday is really day 1 for me. I don't care how far advanced I may be in one particular subject or not and/or who my clients are, I am a forever student of life. Humility is underrated. I'm am now looking to expand what I know to the masses as I am gifted in certain niche areas. So Hi everyone and @MJ DeMarco! Or as they say here, 'Qa bone!' (Albanian).
Welcome! This is a really supportive community which I'm sure you'll value.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 16, 2019
Welcome to the forum!
What do you mean you were able to save someone's life by a dream? Disclaimer: I'm a little sceptical with this kind of things, but I try to keep an onpen mind.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I am very excited to see how the next three months unfold especially with the information and support from this group. :)

Welcome Carol. Yes do stick around, this is a great place to be. Look forward to your contributions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kraelog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 17, 2015
Welcome!

"honing all of my innate extrasensory gifts" You have superpowers?

Featherdarling

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 7, 2020
Alaska
Welcome to the forum!
What do you mean you were able to save someone's life by a dream? Disclaimer: I'm a little sceptical with this kind of things, but I try to keep an onpen mind.
Totally understand. I've had really heightened intuitive abilities my entire life, but allowed fear to keep me in the rat race of fast money, fast cars and all material things until this moment. My spirit guides and angels were tired of waiting for me on the sidelines so they nudged me by giving me a vision in my dream of someone I dearly love. I woke up and knew that this person was internally sick, but in real life they were fine with no symptoms. I followed through on this knowing and in the end, saved a life because this person was beginning to internally bleed with no signs. They would have bled out in six months to a year if I hadn't (my guides/angels) intervened. Sitting in my cubicle making six figures didn't seem that important anymore. Over these last five years, I've done the same for many people around the world. It's just like any skill, practice, hone and excel.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...