The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking advice on whether to include pricing on my landing page during market testing

Marketing, social media, advertising

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 5, 2019
Hi all, my goal is to validate a business idea related to a SaaS platform that helps people study better. Even before starting with the development, I have built the landing page in which the following elements are present:

- CTA - I want to collect as many emails as possible as well as ask what they expect from the service I offer them;
- Short section where I explain why the product works and how it works;
- The 3 main features that my product offers;
- 3 testimonials, each representing a specific target audience (student, worker, retiree)
- Final section in which I again invite the user to leave me the email.

The question I ask is:
- do you think it would be a good idea to add on the front page an animated video lasting up to 45 seconds in which starting with the problem my customers might have, I explain the principles behind my service and how my service could solve it for them? I think that it will
- on the landing page I never mentioned pricing, do you think it makes sense to include something to remind the user that the platform will not be free? I would not want to receive a lot of emails and no purchase when I'll develop my first MVP. If yes, what do you think is the best way to be able to do this?

Thank you in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 5, 2019
Hi all, my goal is to validate a business idea related to a SaaS platform that helps people study better. Even before starting with the development, I have built the landing page in which the following elements are present:

- CTA - I want to collect as many emails as possible as well as ask what they expect from the service I offer them;
- Short section where I explain why the product works and how it works;
- The 3 main features that my product offers;
- 3 testimonials, each representing a specific target audience (student, worker, retiree)
- Final section in which I again invite the user to leave me the email.

The question I ask is:
- do you think it would be a good idea to add on the front page an animated video lasting up to 45 seconds in which starting with the problem my customers might have, I explain the principles behind my service and how my service could solve it for them? I think that it will
- on the landing page I never mentioned pricing, do you think it makes sense to include something to remind the user that the platform will not be free? I would not want to receive a lot of emails and no purchase when I'll develop my first MVP. If yes, what do you think is the best way to be able to do this?

Thank you in advance!
Up

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.