The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Reversed dropshiping?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mon_fi

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
Has anyone tried to dropship Western products to China instead of importing Chinese products to Western consumers? Just wondering.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ho4848

New Contributor
Jul 8, 2019
World Citizen
I haven't tried myself, but I have seen many people doing "daigou", which is similar to dropshipping.

Daigou means you buy on behalf of another person, and you take a commission from it.

For exporting to China, you can't compete with the price. You can get a much better margin if the focus is on the unique or rare nature of the product. So usually on the high-end product.

OP
OP
mon_fi

mon_fi

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
So usually on the high-end produ
Yeah, you'd need to find a product that isn't available in China and not yet imported, or some discounted luxury products....

Kid

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Maybe there is Amazon FBA equivalent in China, so you could order something from Western countries , send one pallet and make online shop for it.

Ing

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I m sure, you could sell original parts for cars or Cameras with a good name on Aliecpress or the other platforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi, just wanted to make sure I get it - with Fox Sales Legends there is coaching, weekly calls...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock