The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Q: Finding businesses that sell to Generation Z (<25 years old)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
BACKSTORY: I've been consulting personally with enterprise-level businesses mainly for the last 6 months on marketing strategy specifically for connecting with Generation Z consumers. Think of me as the TikTok & Snapchat coach for major brands.

I've seen some huge success with this and wanted to roll out an offering to smaller scale brands. I picked up a few out of my initial network and provided them with consulting + ad management specifically for Gen Z audiences. It's been a real success and I've got clients on 10k pcm retainers that are loving the results.

THE PROBLEM: I have all the infrastructure I need in place from outreach to closing to actual service delivery, I need to find a way to fill my lead pipeline but I have no idea how to easily find 'trendy' businesses that target Gen Z. Sales Navigator doesn't have any filters and none of the other tools I would usually use seem to have any way to make this work either.

My ICP is US-based, most likely e-commerce, doing at least 100k per year in revenue but under $5M, and most importantly has a primary customer base in the range of Gen Z.

At the moment I have my assistant scrolling through TikTok when she's not busy and sending anything that pops up in her feed to one of our team but naturally that doesn't seem to be a particularly sustainable nor scalable model.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.