The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Calzeem

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2021
Uk
Hi guys - I’m not one for listening to a podcast, however, I realise there could be some interesting podcasts worth listening to if anyone has any suggestions, thanks!

Podcasts about self-development, finance or entrepreneurship - anything really that you have listened to and has made an impact in anyway I’d be interested to listen to :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ShepardHumphries

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys - I’m not one for listening to a podcast, however, I realise there could be some interesting podcasts worth listening to if anyone has any suggestions, thanks!

Podcasts about self-development, finance or entrepreneurship - anything really that you have listened to and has made an impact in anyway I’d be interested to listen to :)
Not a podcast, but well worth watching!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFergI0UOAs&t=34s

Here is part 1 of one of mine: https://soundcloud.com/openlyvoluntary%2Fharsh-advice-for-the-unemployed-guy-character-show-3-segment-1 View: https://soundcloud.com/openlyvoluntary/harsh-advice-for-the-unemployed-guy-character-show-3-segment-1?in=openlyvoluntary/sets/letsthink

I love audio books!

cviji

New Contributor
Dec 9, 2020

My current listen list, usually while walking / cycling:

Bigger Pockets (Real estate)
Tim Ferriss
James Altucher
How I Built This
Exponential View
Masters of scale

Calzeem

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2021
Uk
My current listen list, usually while walking / cycling:

Bigger Pockets (Real estate)
Tim Ferriss
James Altucher
How I Built This
Exponential View
Masters of scale
Thank you, cv!
I think I'll do the same when out a walk.

All the best for the future, king :)!

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Tim Ferris Podcast all the way... He has 3..... Start with Tribe of Mentors... only 18 episodes which are shorter than his main Tim Ferris Show. It will light your fire I guarantee it! :peace:

Calzeem

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2021
Uk
Tim Ferris Podcast all the way... He has 3..... Start with Tribe of Mentors... only 18 episodes which are shorter than his main Tim Ferris Show. It will light your fire I guarantee it! :peace:
Thanks, Hadrian! I'll get back to you once I've listened to them :)!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!