The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Platform that helps beginner entrepreneur in the development their buisnesses

KamilM1997

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2018
Poland
Recently, I had an idea to create a platform that would help beginner entrepreneur to develop their business. Something like Fiverr. On this platform, I want to put offers from copywriters, graphics, programmers, etc. I know that similar websites exist but I want to do a step further. I'd like to add accounting and legal services, mentoring, and other needed services. I'm planning to create this website in a country in eastern Europe where don't exist similar platforms.

What do you think about this idea?

Any ideas, suggestions, advices?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

It's an idea, and no one knows whether it can work or not, so you need to validate it.

This thread will give you some ideas about how to validate your idea.

Also, read the book "Will it fly" by Pat Flynn.

TheKingOfMadrid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 14, 2020
Your biggest problem with this is the money or time you will need to create such a solution.

Your answer to this is designing a plan people can believe in and reaching out to newly graduated/out of work designers, marketers etc who may agree to work with you depending on your ability to sell the future.

I have been in these spaces for 10+ years, there's a person vying to take on upwork every single week but no one ever understands the business needed to make it work.

Upwork isn't agile - you are - how can you make that a business advantage? How quickly can you move from powerpoint to prototype?

How quickly can you get money IN?

At this level it's all about contacts, luck and momentum/speed.

Look to begin building a small special forces team - avoid the trap of hiring an army.

Your leadership and belief in this is what makes it or breaks it.

Powodzenia Kamil .

KamilM1997

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2018
Poland
Thank you guys for your answers. Now, I know in which direction I must go. I'll consider what you've written and will consider possible actions that I can do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.