The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Planning a move to Boulder, CO - any entrepreneur group houses available?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

peterb0yd

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 30, 2019
Quick background on me
  • 28 year old male
  • Software engineer
  • Working full-time remotely for a SaaS company
  • Trying like hell to start my own SaaS company
  • Currently living in LA
  • What I like about Boulder: the startup scene, the slopes, health-focus, and the easy access to nature
I'm trying to find a replacement for my studio here. Hoping to move in the next 2-3 months.

I'll be visiting Boulder and Denver next month to get a feel for it.

I would love to live in a group house with other entrepreneurs so I'm asking here first before going the Facebook/Craigslist route.

I'd be happy to do a Zoom chat to meet everyone.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Excited for you!!

the startup scene, the slopes, health-focus, and the easy access to nature

This is all true and it's incredibly fun! : )

Lived in CO for awhile now and love it! Haven't had a place near Denver as I prefer the rural mountains, so hoping a few others living near Boulder will chime in here for you to find a great group!

jjlundy

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2019
I have a CS background and am interested in the area as well -- PMed.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text... (via @Black_Dragon43 ) A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom