The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Nikola EV NZT | 590hp Offroad UTV

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Nikola Corp | NZT

They need to make a 2-seater. This one is way too long to even have fun in muddy environments or bumpy trails. The Torque is just ridiculous (A Maverick XDS Turbo has 124ft/lbs of torque...).
Might be fun in the Arizona desert though ;)

What do you guys think ?

upload_2019-4-17_8-55-40.png

PRODUCTION BEGINS

STARTING FROM
$80,000

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

astr0

Grinding
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Nice toy for large flat surfaces like plateau/field/deserts, etc. Pretty impressive specs for an EV. Probably comparable fun to riding a dirt bike without the physical endurance and some skill requirements.

Completely opposite to what's needed for our offroad expeditions. Reliability, geometric passability (approach/departure angles, clearance, wheelbase) and the ability to take parts/fuel/provision are more important here than Torque, acceleration, and HP.

EVs won't take this market soon, Diesel would still dominate for the foreseeable future. Unless someone manages to invent really dense batteries.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers