• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO New to the group

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Morgan, May 23, 2018.

1. Morgan

Morgan New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Hey everyone! New here. Aspiring Fastlaner. I'm from Hawaii, living in Bend, Oregon. Some quick facts about me:

36 years old, Father of two, married,

Work as a Dynamic positioning Operator on a Deepwater DrillShip, Started a Business 2.5 years ago (Moving and Junk Removal Company run Fulltime by two Managers about 20 employees) I leave it for 3 weeks at a time to go to my job on the ship. When I'm home I try to pop into the office to help out. Trying to use the money from the business to grow it and invest.

Started the Business so I could stop leaving the family for three weeks for work but realized that the business doesn't really need me to run.

So I read the Millionaire Fastlane and think it was great! Will be working towards Financial Freedom and using the methods I've learned in it.

Not sure when I will leave my job, but this book has been an eye-opener and helped me to confirm it's a good idea to trust my potential and passion.

Thanks!

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,821
    Admin Post
    Wow, busy! Thanks for posting Morgan, hope to see you here a lot!

Morgan likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.