The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum!

Scotttt747

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys,
My names Scott, I'm 19 in the UK. I quit my job in September, where I was a chef for 2 1/2 years. When I quit I was planning on teaching myself graphic design (basically from square one) and working around that somehow. I was very ill-prepared for that as I didn't make proper structured plans, just a wish. I have gotten to a much better level of graphic design, but still a lot to learn. Have touched a bit of web design, as my dad has a freelance web design. I'm basically trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, and find what I really want to do and the best way to do that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hi guys,
My names Scott, I'm 19 in the UK. I quit my job in September, where I was a chef for 2 1/2 years. When I quit I was planning on teaching myself graphic design (basically from square one) and working around that somehow. I was very ill-prepared for that as I didn't make proper structured plans, just a wish. I have gotten to a much better level of graphic design, but still a lot to learn. Have touched a bit of web design, as my dad has a freelance web design. I'm basically trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, and find what I really want to do and the best way to do that.
Have you thought about how you can help someone else? What kind of problems does the UK face that you can help solve? So for myself, and my area we are very much drowning with drug addiction, loss of hope, no encouragement or motivation. I see the court system force people into recovery programs that are faith based. Although faith based programs are great and they helped me, I have seen so many others lose interest in fixing their lives because faith has left a bad taste in thier mouth and they are not interested. So what I am doing is creating a program that will help people change their lives without pushing faith on them. My program can be used through state and county programs like mental health services.

Scotttt747

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 10, 2020
Have you thought about how you can help someone else? What kind of problems does the UK face that you can help solve? So for myself, and my area we are very much drowning with drug addiction, loss of hope, no encouragement or motivation. I see the court system force people into recovery programs that are faith based. Although faith based programs are great and they helped me, I have seen so many others lose interest in fixing their lives because faith has left a bad taste in thier mouth and they are not interested. So what I am doing is creating a program that will help people change their lives without pushing faith on them. My program can be used through state and county programs like mental health services.
I have been thinking about the small businesses recently, mostly in hospitality. Their is definitely a drop in their customers and income with the 10pm curfew and covid restrictions. I have thought about becoming a social media manager, and teaching myself the ins and outs of social marketing. I would use my graphic design skills that I'm still learning, to make graphics for things like Facebook and Instagram, and also potentially look at website design in the future. As this would be a really good service because I would be able to get more engagement and a following online that will result in more customers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.