The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New to the forum!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Scotttt747

New Contributor
Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys,
My names Scott, I'm 19 in the UK. I quit my job in September, where I was a chef for 2 1/2 years. When I quit I was planning on teaching myself graphic design (basically from square one) and working around that somehow. I was very ill-prepared for that as I didn't make proper structured plans, just a wish. I have gotten to a much better level of graphic design, but still a lot to learn. Have touched a bit of web design, as my dad has a freelance web design. I'm basically trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, and find what I really want to do and the best way to do that.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hi guys,
My names Scott, I'm 19 in the UK. I quit my job in September, where I was a chef for 2 1/2 years. When I quit I was planning on teaching myself graphic design (basically from square one) and working around that somehow. I was very ill-prepared for that as I didn't make proper structured plans, just a wish. I have gotten to a much better level of graphic design, but still a lot to learn. Have touched a bit of web design, as my dad has a freelance web design. I'm basically trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, and find what I really want to do and the best way to do that.
Have you thought about how you can help someone else? What kind of problems does the UK face that you can help solve? So for myself, and my area we are very much drowning with drug addiction, loss of hope, no encouragement or motivation. I see the court system force people into recovery programs that are faith based. Although faith based programs are great and they helped me, I have seen so many others lose interest in fixing their lives because faith has left a bad taste in thier mouth and they are not interested. So what I am doing is creating a program that will help people change their lives without pushing faith on them. My program can be used through state and county programs like mental health services.

Scotttt747

New Contributor
Oct 10, 2020
Have you thought about how you can help someone else? What kind of problems does the UK face that you can help solve? So for myself, and my area we are very much drowning with drug addiction, loss of hope, no encouragement or motivation. I see the court system force people into recovery programs that are faith based. Although faith based programs are great and they helped me, I have seen so many others lose interest in fixing their lives because faith has left a bad taste in thier mouth and they are not interested. So what I am doing is creating a program that will help people change their lives without pushing faith on them. My program can be used through state and county programs like mental health services.
I have been thinking about the small businesses recently, mostly in hospitality. Their is definitely a drop in their customers and income with the 10pm curfew and covid restrictions. I have thought about becoming a social media manager, and teaching myself the ins and outs of social marketing. I would use my graphic design skills that I'm still learning, to make graphics for things like Facebook and Instagram, and also potentially look at website design in the future. As this would be a really good service because I would be able to get more engagement and a following online that will result in more customers.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers