The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to FLF, this is my journey!

van__minh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2019
Canada
Good morning everybody, this is Michael.

I hope you guys are doing amazing!!

Im new here and well..I love marketing and im obsess with it.

Just want to talk about what happened today.

Well Today I was at the temple near my condo and I was looking at a bunch of monks and there was about 100 of them sitting down praying together. It was so cooool and interesting because it made me realized that they all had the same vision and it just seem like they knew what they were doing.

Because im new here I just want to say, im probably the least person that have it all together.

I feel like my mind is all over the place and im trying everything all at once. I feel like Im learning so much, and its about time I start finding like-mind entrepreneurs, also I want to start sharing everything I learn and start implementing the things that have impact and changed my beliefs.

So to begin with, I wanted to step back and thought about what the monks were doing and they felt like such a big family because I saw them so peaceful and they were so happy to be praying.

And the thing was, my family is very big in religion so I kind of knew what to pray about. It was always the same, like I prayed for my family, my wealth, health, and relationship. so while I was walking around the temple, I noticed a group of kids, im not sure whether they were orphanage but they were all just sitting around helping one another. The girl I think maybe was about 13 or 14 was helping someone else put on their shoes and they just felt so close to each other.

So here is the moral lesson for today.

I was looking at how their culture was build, and I was like.. this is so much like business.

If you guys heard me talk about the foundation of how everything works and how to build a grow your following, first you need followers. You have to change someones life, and you need to help them grow as a person as well. In our world right now, everyone is so busy with facebook, Instagram or snapchat. And while those are such a distraction those are also where your customers are at as well. Your customers right now is looking for a distraction!

What are some of the stuff you can say or do that you can capture there attention right now?

Lets say if I was scrolling by my newsfeed and something random came up and was like “hey I know how much of a marketer you are but you seem lost, I can help you implement the things you learn so you can impact others” now that would definitely get me to stop and see what this person has to say.

YOU CAN ALSO DO THAT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

Your customers right now is waiting for you to distract them!

So this is the same concept of what internet marketing is all about.

Figure out where your customers are at, and what results you are trying to give them!

What blogs are they reading, what social media can you distract them at, what podcast are they listening to!

Figure out this part out and you never have to worry about finding where your customers are anymore!

By the way if your customers doesn’t listen to you in the beginning!

RETARGET THEM TILL THEY DO!

I think a lot of times when people are starting out this internet get, they just try things out once, and if it doesn’t work they will think it’s a scam.

Most of the time, were over thinking stuff but you really just need to … this is very cliché but REALLY TEST YOUR MATERIALS!

You can really get all the information online but why do some people get more leads then others! Because they are paying attention to what the market is telling them to.

They are paying attention to how people react and what things they are posting. If they shared anything, what are they saying, what is happening to their world.

You see, im very into religionist and culture,

So a few days ago I was watching tony robbins, dean graziois, and Russell Brunson talks about mastermind.

So This made me realized that I needed a mastermind its kinda like with monks and their prayers. because I want to be around those who had the same mindset as me, and we can talk about marketing, selling, closing, psychology and geek out on all those kind of stuff.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...