The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Here

OK1988

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Aug 19, 2017
Israel
Hi,

My name is Ofir and I'm new here.
I'm from Israel (please leave politics out).

Currently I'm a freelancer - I design and code websites.

Being a freelancer is nice and much better than having a regular job (for me anyway), but it’s not my life’s mission. I have bigger dreams and I want to provide massive value to the world and eventually live life on my own terms and be FREE!

After reading MJ’s book “The Millionaire Fastlane ” I realized I chased money all this time instead of providing value, and that’s the reason I failed in my recent attempts to make fast money.

I’m almost ashamed to admit I chased “easy money” systems such as self-publishing platforms. I know that you can have massive success in that field, but I got into it for the wrong reasons.

I tried affiliate marketing with products I had zero experience with, I tried blogging about health and fitness (which is something I’m passionate about) and that failed as well.

Bottom line: I tried to make a quick buck without providing real value and failed every time.

I must say that TMF has really opened my eyes. I devoured this book in less than 2 weeks because it was so interesting and very different from the other “How to be a millionaire” books. Right now I’m reading “Unscripted ” and I’m about to finish it.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco , for you wonderful books!

Looking forward to connect with like-minded people, learn and contribute to this awesome community!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...