The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing a newly set up website to increase more users hence more traffic.

Marketing, social media, advertising

DonTheCaptain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 14, 2021
Good evening fastlaners! I am a newly startup entrepreneur based in Kenya,22 years of age. I've been researching on how to increase visitors to my site and traffic but with all these online search heroes every one has his/her opinions. Just like Mj's says there are so many gurus out there purporting to know it all, preaching water while drinking wine. As a fastlaners I would kindly appreciate to hear your opinions and various views on how I can market my website to reach many, increase my website traffic, website content management since this is crucial to any user/visitor to my site. PS. It is an Arts awareness website.
All of your comments are welcomed! Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Good evening fastlaners! I am a newly startup entrepreneur based in Kenya,22 years of age. I've been researching on how to increase visitors to my site and traffic but with all these online search heroes every one has his/her opinions. Just like Mj's says there are so many gurus out there purporting to know it all, preaching water while drinking wine. As a fastlaners I would kindly appreciate to hear your opinions and various views on how I can market my website to reach many, increase my website traffic, website content management since this is crucial to any user/visitor to my site. PS. It is an Arts awareness website.
All of your comments are welcomed! Thank you!
Art awareness? Can you share a bit more?
What can people do on your site?

DonTheCaptain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 14, 2021

Hello Mj Id really appreciate to hear your insights towards this my project.
What I intend to do with the website, for starters I being the one in control users will subscribe to the website, and through the social media platforms they will share their content for Arts you know it's a wide category music, dance, theater performances, rap, monologues, picture portraits, photography it's wide, I wanna promote them though only filtered content will land on the site (safe content for consumption) I wanna give them a platform to showcase their creativity, with all the agendas I have in mind to involve them in societal matters you know it's a brand, how can we impact the society using art, generally it's wide.. That's just a short summary of what the brand is all about. That brings me back to the question l.. How can I improve, increase my users engagement in the website, matters with marketing the website brand to increase more traffic other than the common SEO and Google Adsense.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.