The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luis-happy to join you

Lu43

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 31, 2019
Ohio
Hi, I'm Luis from small town Ohio. I'm currently not at home,I'm in a nursing home healing from a medical issue,but just about healed. I'm a quadriplegic, that's tired of living in my current living situation at home with my parents,so I'm determined to make a change for myself. One of my my first few important steps is joining this forum with other driven people.

I only graduated highschool,but I want to be an entrepreneur and make something of my life. Anyways, I think the time is now to pursuit my dream of financial independence,andveverything that comes with it .

I dolt have many resources around me,but my plan is to be a Digital marketer. I'm currently taking some UDEMY courses and plan on taking some action soon. Hopefully reading your stories and experiences ,will help me out some. Oh,and hope to make some freinds too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hyperion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 28, 2019
Welcome Lu43! I hope this forum serves to help you realize your goals. Never give up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...