The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for tips about leadership and teamwork!

GabrielDC

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 26, 2016
Hi!
Recently I'm having some issues with my business partners..
In detail:
It's not difficult for me or for them to work, but it's hella difficult to keep them together.
They work in the same network but in 2 separate mansions.
One guy is the Internet security guy, the other one is a Developer.
They always collide and we lose a lot of time because of that.
I'm pretty much the marketing guy and the main investor in the project, but I'm really havin issues in making this two guys work like a team.

Another issue is the geolocalization, I'm in Germany, they're in UK and Italy, so I can't slap them, if not metaforically.

Does anyone have some tips on how to improve teamwork and productivity without having to give them carrots every week?

(Sorry for my bad english, if I fkd up some words or used the wrong terms, PLEASE correct me)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I don't think this is an issue with productivity, I think it's a an issue with personality conflicts.

Distance shouldn't be an issue. Considering both of them are techies, they should be totally comfortable with remote work.

Assuming you're kind of the shotcaller here, maybe having two differing opinions isn't a bad thing.

Empathy is the trait of a good leader, and being able to listen to the concerns of those you lead. Try listening to each of their concerns, and come up with a solution which benefits everyone. Instead of having them talk directly to each other all the time, you can act as a mediator.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.