The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just start and see

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted78083

I've always had much to say that didn't especially interest my direct entourage, so I thought I should create a blog to spread my ideas. The problem was that I also saw myself quitting and abandonning early on, even before I had started. So I didn't create the blog, thinking it'd be a waste of time and money anyway.

Then one day, I was joking about it with my brother and he offered to host the potential blog on his server. Part of me really wanted to write it, so I had bought the URL some months ago. I accepted his offer and started writing. That was the 24th of February 2020.

As I'm writing this, I've just finished the 42nd article on my blog. I'm quite proud of myself. I have no future purpose for now as I know that as soon as I transform a hobby into an activity with pressure, I lose joy and pleasure and quit. This blog is therefore a personal project where I can structure my ideas and empty my brain. Still, i'd be interested to see how Adword and SEO work, so I might eventually get around doing that when the absence of viewership will start bothering me.

To be honest, I didn't think I'd reach this point and now, I have written too many articles to simply quit, which is the message of this post. Start something and invest enough so that it is too costly for you to quit (except if it is gambling lol). The first two weeks, I wrote 14 articles of about 2000 words, which made 28 000 words, more than my master thesis. I knew by then I had gone too far to quit. Do that.

Through this experience, I've learnt how to buy IP addresses, how to use wordpress, how hosting works, how to resize an image and create links + got better at writing. It's nice. If you have an idea, start now, even if you think you'll quit. Maybe you won't.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.