The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just joined the forum—currently reading TMF

MaximumBabylon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 12, 2019
Hi everyone.

I’m new to all this. I picked up a copy of TMF a few years ago and have finally got around to reading it. (I’m halfway through part 5, Wealth: the Fastlane Roadmap.) Everything I’ve read so far resonates with me.

I can see myself firmly planted on the sidewalk right now, very much “living in the moment” when it comes to finances and work, but with one foot in the Slowlane as I have to pay off the credit card debts I have accrued—all beautifully budgeted for and paid on time, except I keep replacing them when I go travelling.

Right now I find the idea of the Fastlane rather terrifying! I feel devoid of ideas, creativity, and any potential talent for starting or growing a business of any kind. I don’t have any marketing, advertising (on- or off-line), software development or design skills to draw on, nor any passion that I can build off. I’m hoping that as I finish the book (and later Unscripted too), and have a chance to read about other people’s stories and progress on the forums, it’ll all seem a little less scary and I’ll have the confidence and inspiration to go out and plant my own money tree.

Best wishes to all of you, my soon-to-be fellow travellers in the Fastlane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
Welcome to the forum!

Right now, you don't have to worry about not having any business idea (or) possesing any skill.

I humbly suggest you to read this thread:

GOLD! - Save Yourself Years Of Frustration; It Worked For Me!

There, you will learn about one of
the most important skills that helps you in planting your own money tree.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi everyone.

I’m new to all this. I picked up a copy of TMF a few years ago and have finally got around to reading it. (I’m halfway through part 5, Wealth: the Fastlane Roadmap.) Everything I’ve read so far resonates with me.

I can see myself firmly planted on the sidewalk right now, very much “living in the moment” when it comes to finances and work, but with one foot in the Slowlane as I have to pay off the credit card debts I have accrued—all beautifully budgeted for and paid on time, except I keep replacing them when I go travelling.

Right now I find the idea of the Fastlane rather terrifying! I feel devoid of ideas, creativity, and any potential talent for starting or growing a business of any kind. I don’t have any marketing, advertising (on- or off-line), software development or design skills to draw on, nor any passion that I can build off. I’m hoping that as I finish the book (and later Unscripted too), and have a chance to read about other people’s stories and progress on the forums, it’ll all seem a little less scary and I’ll have the confidence and inspiration to go out and plant my own money tree.

Best wishes to all of you, my soon-to-be fellow travellers in the Fastlane!

That was a nice intro.

You'll be ok :)

Good to have you here you'll love the books.

MaximumBabylon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 12, 2019
Welcome to the forum!

Right now, you don't have to worry about not having any business idea (or) possesing any skill.

I humbly suggest you to read this thread:

GOLD! - Save Yourself Years Of Frustration; It Worked For Me!

There, you will learn about one of
the most important skills that helps you in planting your own money tree.

That’s an excellent post, thank you for the link. I found it both reassuring and cautionary—I will have to regularly check if I’m *really* in the 10%, or whether I’ve drifted into the 90% lazy-boy mentality...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...