The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Investing in property

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Roxaani

New Contributor
Jan 12, 2019
Athens
Basically, I want to know how real estate business actually work. What you have to take into consideration when you decide to invest in properties :)

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
For Airbnb, this thread should be helpful: NOTABLE! - Live Rent Free in Multiple Countries

Basically, I want to know how real estate business actually work. What you have to take into consideration when you decide to invest in properties :)

This is a disrespectful question because it shows you don't want to do very easy research and instead want other forum members to do the work for you. Buy a book or two on real estate investing and you'll get your answers. If you still have more specific questions, then ask them here then.

Roxaani

New Contributor
Jan 12, 2019
Athens
Thank you for your constructive answer. I am doing my research, but books are very different from personal experiences, or so I learned until now!

RichieG

Contributor
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you for your constructive answer. I am doing my research, but books are very different from personal experiences, or so I learned until now!

If you are looking at buying multiple properties then why not buy just one and learn from the experience. ( still read and learn as you go )

Look at historical prices for your chosen area so you aren't potentially overpaying

If not paying cash make sure your repayment % isn't to high and don't tie the initial deal in too long. Then ou can always sell if it isn't for you

So much to look into.......do you own a house yourself or rent?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom