The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Investing in property

Roxaani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 12, 2019
Athens
Basically, I want to know how real estate business actually work. What you have to take into consideration when you decide to invest in properties :)

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
For Airbnb, this thread should be helpful: NOTABLE! - Live Rent Free in Multiple Countries

Basically, I want to know how real estate business actually work. What you have to take into consideration when you decide to invest in properties :)

This is a disrespectful question because it shows you don't want to do very easy research and instead want other forum members to do the work for you. Buy a book or two on real estate investing and you'll get your answers. If you still have more specific questions, then ask them here then.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roxaani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 12, 2019
Athens
Thank you for your constructive answer. I am doing my research, but books are very different from personal experiences, or so I learned until now!

RichieG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you for your constructive answer. I am doing my research, but books are very different from personal experiences, or so I learned until now!

If you are looking at buying multiple properties then why not buy just one and learn from the experience. ( still read and learn as you go )

Look at historical prices for your chosen area so you aren't potentially overpaying

If not paying cash make sure your repayment % isn't to high and don't tie the initial deal in too long. Then ou can always sell if it isn't for you

So much to look into.......do you own a house yourself or rent?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.