The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro + Online Freelance Course Opinions

Jeanine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2020
London, UK
Hi everyone! My name is Jeanine and I'm based in London, UK. I first came across the Millionaire Fastlane in 2018 and finally took action this year when I quit my 9-5 and enrolled in a web development course. My goal for this year is to get my freelancing career / digital nomad lifestyle established and then from there grow the passive income streams in my business; some ventures I'm considering are online course templates (similar to Squarespace), and online courses.

I'm due to finish my web development course in 6 weeks or so, and while I have been taking in as much info as possible via books and podcasts on how to run a successful business, I'm also looking into an online course to help me get started and save time. I originally wanted to enrol in Marie Forleo's B School but unfortunately registrations are closed for the rest of this year.

Bucketlist Bombshells Work and Travel the World course and Creative Class are two courses I'm considering, and I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with either?

CC is about half the price of BB, but I think BB might be better pitched for me personally, as this freelance thing is something I'm totally new to :blush:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...