The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro from Germany

David John

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 29, 2019
Hello Fastlaners,

I am David John StClair, hypnotherapist, NLP trainer author and producer of cds and courses. I am approx 75% through with the fastlane book and it is the first book about entrepreneurship that really resonates with me from the heart.

So approching the Fastlane now as if there is no tomorrow :)

Hoping to give inspirations in the fields of my expertise and receive them where I need help.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for making this life changing forum and good speed to everyone :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

f0reclone

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 18, 2014
Welcome @David John to the forum. There are some germans like you and me in this forum. What is your plan to approach the fastlane?

David John

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jun 29, 2019
Hello @f0reclone and thank you for your message. I love precise questions, so thank you again! I only have worked in an employee situation from the age of 20 to 25 when starting as a male nurse before I studiesd medicine so I thank fully was never in a position like this. It resonated deeply when I read in the fatlane "instead of joining a multilevel marketing, make one" so I have a unique program that transfers mindhacks and nlp into gyms for people who desire to change beliefs fast , anchor there flow states and such. Besides I believe in courses I have crafted, and have a few things up my sleeve I can reveal later as this is an intro and no promo. What is your approach?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007