The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inspiration

A post of a ranting nature...

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
Sometimes when I try to study some stuff on the internet, I get tired. I keep asking myself: "is this possible?" Can I create something and make millions off the internet?

In times like this I look for inspiration. I go on Google and read the stories of people who made billions from the internet. E.g. Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Instagram, Reddit, Google etc. When I do this, It gives me inspiration. It brings back a burning desire in me. It tells me "yes, it is possible" and I use that inspiration and get back to what I'm studying. If there are other ways you get your inspiration, please don't hesitate to share it with me. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 16, 2019
Searching for inspiration is fine, but I don't think your approach is the best. The harsh reality is that you most likely won't make the next Facebook or Instagram. This doesn't mean you can't make millions, but to make billions as those people you seek inspiration from is a whole different league.
To me is more inspiring or motivating to find the "next door millionaire". The guy that isn't a complete genius, and isn't doing anything out of this world but hard work on a CENTS idea. At least to this guy you can somehow relate to. He is doing something that you probably can too.

• Banned

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
Searching for inspiration is fine, but I don't think your approach is the best. The harsh reality is that you most likely won't make the next Facebook or Instagram. This doesn't mean you can't make millions, but to make billions as those people you seek inspiration from is a whole different league.
To me is more inspiring or motivating to find the "next door millionaire". The guy that isn't a complete genius, and isn't doing anything out of this world but hard work on a CENTS idea. At least to this guy you can somehow relate to. He is doing something that you probably can too.
Okay, thanks for the support arl

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.