• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Indonesian here..

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by AndyLeo, Oct 6, 2018.

1. AndyLeo

AndyLeo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Hi guys, I just found out about this forum (I guess I am too late haha). My pleasure to join you guys.
    My name is Andy from Indonesia. I am 25 yo and a business owner. I am currently running 2 businesses right now.
    First is a specified logistic company, we transport woods to paper factories. This is my first business, my family business which I run since my dad suddenly passed away 4 years ago and left a huge debt but I managed to survive and scale the business by 3x up to this date.
    Second is a plywood supplier company. We can assure great quality with affordable price. This is a company I run with a few of my colleagues, already surpass $1M in revenue in our first year and we are looking to scale locally and also internationally by exporting our products to neighbour countries.
    Well all of them is still a business with an old business models, by joining this forum I hope I can get insights and helps from you guys about a better up to date business model because these past years has been a hell, I had to take care of my mom and 2 lil sisters in college and I didn’t really have the time to involve myself in current globalisation (if that is the correct way to say it)....and last but not least maybe we can be partners too! Looking forward to learn from you guys!

2. Sebastya

Sebastya Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $2,432
    Welcome!

3. AndyLeo

AndyLeo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Thanks!

4. Amro

Amro Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $505
    Hi,

Welcome @AndyLeo to the forum and hope you learn a lot here. I'm new here to but I allready found value on a daily basis which will pay off in the long (oops sorry, short) run.

BTW. To give you a tip to decrease stress since you say it was hell. I was into logistics too and when I started denying small shipments and focused on getting the bigger ones I created more time off and more revenue with way greater profits. Just a thought. You don't need every client. You need the good ones. Those are also by the way easier to deal with. They complain less and pay faster :).

Regards,
    Amro

Andy Black and Walter Hay like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.