The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In which a French 19yo takes over MA

SamTheBostonian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Sep 17, 2017
Boston, Massachussets
Hey everyone,

My name is Sam, I have been reading this forum for quite a while (2-3 months or something) and finally have decided to join it to have an even better experience of it.

I am a french 19yo business student in exchange in a Boston-based university for two years.

I am really passionate about entrepreneurship and all the things that go with it, but don't worry : I remain realistic about all the things that it implies. I actually have a project being prepared at the moment that I have been working a few hours (meh, days), and that I will present to the university incubator very soon (as this is my first -real- entrepreneurship experience, I would like to use as much university resources as I can, as I won’t have any such opportunity back in France).

This startup project is the main reason why I am here, and why I have been reading the forum. As of now, it has not been launched yet, so there’s not much to say, but if you’re interested I can keep you informed of how it goes !

And voila, that was it ! Hope there weren't too many language mistakes ...

See y'all on the forum !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.