The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idk if this counts (social security issues)

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Hey guys so it's been awhile since I was in the forum. While i was out of the forum I been focusing on getting a job. Well I had a fear on getting one but i got over it, it took almost a year but got over it. Well while walking outside and asking advices on how to get a job from employers, getting an interview and almost getting a job there was another roadblock, my social security.

See like when I was a little kid i was diagnosed with autism and I'm considered legally disabled. Well my brother's social worker says that if I get a job and knowing about my situation, i wouldn't be legally required to get a job unless I can deal with my social security. My mom says to call the social security but due to the language barrier(though I'm resolving it) it's pretty difficult where to go to. Idk what should I do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser84644

Hey guys so it's been awhile since I was in the forum. While i was out of the forum I been focusing on getting a job. Well I had a fear on getting one but i got over it, it took almost a year but got over it. Well while walking outside and asking advices on how to get a job from employers, getting an interview and almost getting a job there was another roadblock, my social security.

See like when I was a little kid i was diagnosed with autism and I'm considered legally disabled. Well my brother's social worker says that if I get a job and knowing about my situation, i wouldn't be legally required to get a job unless I can deal with my social security. My mom says to call the social security but due to the language barrier(though I'm resolving it) it's pretty difficult where to go to. Idk what should I do.
What country are you living in? Is its language different than your native one? Also what would be the extent of your autism spectrum disorder (High, middle, low functioning, etc.)?

D

DeletedUser84644

So is English your dominant mother tongue, or is it Spanish? I.e do you have a hard time with communicating with your mom sometimes due to not being able to mutually speak the same language fluently?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
So is English your dominant mother tongue, or is it Spanish? I.e do you have a hard time with communicating with your mom sometimes due to not being able to mutually speak the same language fluently?
English is my dominant language, and my mom's fluent in Spanish. Even though I'm learning Spanish, it does get confusing on what she's talking about. So yeah it's hard to communicate sometimes

D

DeletedUser84644

English is my dominant language, and my mom's fluent in Spanish. Even though I'm learning Spanish, it does get confusing on what she's talking about. So yeah it's hard to communicate sometimes
Are you over 18 or under 18?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.