The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE I will find, write, and send 1,500 cold emails and guarantee 25 calls or your money back

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

PJ Pahygiannis

Contributor
Oct 6, 2014
Olney, Maryland
Hey everyone! I have built a business and my name around cold emailing. I've been doing it for years. I started out just finding the emails and was doing that for three years. The past few months I have had a service where I find, write, and send 1,500 emails to the niches of your choice. I guarantee 25 phone calls in 30 days or your money back.

I have run over 30 campaigns in the past month. The average open rate for the first email is 65% and the average response rate is 40%. I have done campaigns targeting plumbers, dentists, vape shops, preschools, gyms, etc.

It's $540 a month. No long term contract.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

seax007

PARKED
Feb 27, 2018
Omokoroa, Tauranga 3172, NZ
Hey everyone! I have built a business and my name around cold emailing. I've been doing it for years. I started out just finding the emails and was doing that for three years. The past few months I have had a service where I find, write, and send 1,500 emails to the niches of your choice. I guarantee 25 phone calls in 30 days or your money back.

I have run over 30 campaigns in the past month. The average open rate for the first email is 65% and the average response rate is 40%. I have done campaigns targeting plumbers, dentists, vape shops, preschools, gyms, etc.

Interested - Saw your post on Agency Jungle this morning - must've been deleted

persistencyiskey

F the BS
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 18, 2017
Austin, TX

I'm Interested. PM'd you a few weeks back. lets discuss!

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 27, 2013
I'll be interested if you do the 25 phone calls for me :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom