The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

I will find, write, and send 1,500 cold emails and guarantee 25 calls or your money back

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

PJ Pahygiannis

Contributor
Oct 6, 2014
Olney, Maryland
Hey everyone! I have built a business and my name around cold emailing. I've been doing it for years. I started out just finding the emails and was doing that for three years. The past few months I have had a service where I find, write, and send 1,500 emails to the niches of your choice. I guarantee 25 phone calls in 30 days or your money back.

I have run over 30 campaigns in the past month. The average open rate for the first email is 65% and the average response rate is 40%. I have done campaigns targeting plumbers, dentists, vape shops, preschools, gyms, etc.

It's $540 a month. No long term contract.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

seax007

PARKED
Feb 27, 2018
Omokoroa, Tauranga 3172, NZ
Hey everyone! I have built a business and my name around cold emailing. I've been doing it for years. I started out just finding the emails and was doing that for three years. The past few months I have had a service where I find, write, and send 1,500 emails to the niches of your choice. I guarantee 25 phone calls in 30 days or your money back.

I have run over 30 campaigns in the past month. The average open rate for the first email is 65% and the average response rate is 40%. I have done campaigns targeting plumbers, dentists, vape shops, preschools, gyms, etc.

Interested - Saw your post on Agency Jungle this morning - must've been deleted

persistencyiskey

F the BS
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Oct 18, 2017
Austin, TX

I'm Interested. PM'd you a few weeks back. lets discuss!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore