The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to be uncomfortable

dzinsp

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 26, 2018
Greetings everyone,

After a couple of months of lurking i've finally decided to introduce myself. I'm currently a slowlaner working towards building a new life. I'm from Brazil and have been working in the tech sector for about 10 years. For the past couple of months, though, I've been feeling restless and started to ask myself: is there all there is to it? Which is what brought me to MJ's books and this forum. I hope to learn a lot with all of you as well as share insights whenever possible. Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Welcome! Good to have you!

rynor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 15, 2019
Orlando, FL
Greetings everyone,

After a couple of months of lurking i've finally decided to introduce myself. I'm currently a slowlaner working towards building a new life. I'm from Brazil and have been working in the tech sector for about 10 years. For the past couple of months, though, I've been feeling restless and started to ask myself: is there all there is to it? Which is what brought me to MJ's books and this forum. I hope to learn a lot with all of you as well as share insights whenever possible. Cheers!

Welcome! I'm also in the same position, trying to push myself into uncomfortable territory as much as possible. Hope you find success in this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...